Get a great upgrade for your 2004-2008 Ford F150 with our excellent fender flares, which are made of high quality ABS material. Protects wheel from mud, scratches, sand and other outer damage.
- Fits For 2004-2008 Ford F150 Styleside models only (Fit 66.0" / 67.0" / 78.0" / 96.0" Bed length style side models only)
(Doesn't fit Heritage models)
2007-2008 Lincoln Mark LT Styleside models only (Fit 67.0" / 78.0" Bed length style side models only)
- Made of high-quality ABS with paintable smooth black finish
- Protects wheel from mud, scratches, sand and other outer damage
- Upgrade your vehicle with a refreshing look
- Easy to install: Comes with 3M adhesive tapes and all necessary mounting hardware for installation, no further modification to the body needed
● Material: High-Quality ABS Plastic
2004-2008 Ford F150 Styleside models only (Fit 66.0"" / 67.0"" / 78.0"" / 96.0"" Bed length styleside models only) (Doesn't fit Heritage models)
2007-2008 Lincoln Mark LT Styleside models only (Fit 67.0"" / 78.0"" Bed length styleside models only)
● Finish: Matte Black
● Style: OE Factory Style
● Condition: 100% Brand new
● Package included: 4pcs Fender Flares (2 for front, 2 for rear)
● Packaging size: 45.6*25.6*7 inches
When you place and confirm an order on our website, our fulfillment center immediately processes your order to get your product delivered asap. Generally, Most orders are processed for shipment or leave our warehouse within 2 business days after your order confirmation date.Our warehouses are located locally in the USA (East, Central, and West). You can enjoy a fast delivery service.
Shipping areas, charges, time
✪ Shipping Areas: United States
✪ Shipping From: U.S. warehouses
✪ Shipping Charges: free shipping for all orders.
✪ Shipping Time: 3-5 Business Days
The actual shipping time is subject to the courier company, depending on the situation and the location
All the items are inspected for damage or defects prior to leaving our warehouse. Contact us immediately if shipping damage is discovered.
Fit was great on my 2004 F150. I had to cut several inches off the trailing end so I could keep my mudflaps.
Just what I wanted. Good price. Fast delivery.
better than expected
These look fantastic and very much like factory. The fit was very good. I found the installation kit a bit fussy so I just predrilled some small holes and attached them with screws. The adhesive tape actually made them harder to install because they need to be moved around to get them perfectly aligned so I disregarded using it. They are solidly attached with a few screws.