Chrome Front Grille For 2013-2018 Dodge RAM 2500/3500 is made from ABS with good performance, strong toughness, high rigidity, and superior corrosion proof. The Chrome Finish makes your vehicle outstanding and distinct. The design of a horizontal billet pattern allows the air easier to flow into the engine bay of your vehicle, improve engine cooling, which in turn improves performance.
● Unique Styling --- Gives your vehicle a new style and appearance.Accentuates your vehicles overall look.A great upgrade for your vehicle.Protecting your vehicle from trail debris
● Performance Boost --- Horizontal billet style offer greater breathability and provide better airflow to the radiator to help the cooling process better. Make your vehicle more powerful.
● Extremely Durable --- Manufactures from a premium quality acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) material, which is known for its lightweight, superior durability, and impact resistance, making it perfect to withstand the demands of daily driving and off-road.
● Simple Installation --- No Cutting or Drilling Required
● Replacement Original Grille
● Rigorously tested for fit and finish---Resistant to fade/ rust/corrode/peel. Not easy to crack or break.
● Product name: Grille For Dodge RAM 2500 3500
● Type: Rebel Style
● Position: Front
● Material: High-Quality ABS Plastic
● Installation type: Replacement
● Finish: Matte Black
● Package include: 1* Grill & R|A|M letters, 3 Amber Lights
● Fits for: 2010 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Dodge RAM 2500 3500
When you place and confirm an order on our website, our fulfillment center immediately processes your order to get your product delivered asap. Generally, Most orders are processed for shipment or leave our warehouse within 2 business days after your order confirmation date.
Shipping areas, charges, time
✪ Shipping Areas: United States
✪ Shipping Charges: free shipping for all orders.
✪ Shipping Time: 3-5 Days
All the items are inspected for damage or defects prior to leaving our warehouse. Contact us immediately if shipping damage is discovered.